The LZW offers state-of-the-art lens surgery.
That is something you can put your trust in
For patients with significant long- or short-sightedness, ametropia can be easily corrected using intraocular lenses. This makes a life without glasses or contact lenses possible. Intraocular lenses are artificial lenses that are implanted in the eye as a substitute for, or in addition to the natural lens. Good advice is just as important as a thorough preliminary examination. The LZW Eye Laser Centre will explain all of the advantages and any possible side effects to you.
No more glasses thanks to lens replacement – for the rest of your life!
- For all those who want to get rid of their glasses forever
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment for perfect OP preparation
- Treatment/operation by the head physician in person
- Only ZEISS PREMIUM quality lenses are used
- Pain- and anxiety-free operation by using short-term anaesthesia
Video in the German language
Visual acuity in old age? No problem with a lens replacement!
What does this actually involve? Your own lens is replaced by an artificial lens. This can be monofocal, bifocal, trifocal or multifocal. This means you can lead a pleasant life when you get older without those annoying glasses!
- Minimal surgery as an outpatient with short-term anaesthesia
- Possible with clear lenses as well as cataracts
- Extremely precise correction
- You can work again after 2-4 days,
- and you will never need to use any visual aids ever again
counteract presbyopia as well as short- and long-sightedness.
The LZW Eye Laser Centre offers special plastic lenses, which make this possible. Trifocal lenses are very comfortable and offer decisive advantages:
- Permanent, almost continuous vision at all distances
- Reading, PC work, driving (distance vision)
- Can counteract extreme ametropia:
Short-sightedness up to -20 dpt.
Long-sightedness up to + 10 dpt.
Astigmatism up to 12 dpt. (also bifocal lenses)
- High-quality, premium lenses that remain clear for life
- Improved contrast and night vision
- Early lens replacement can prevent “cataract” development
ICL / Phakic lenses:
The implanted contact lenses used to correct ametropia
For patients with significant long- or short-sightedness, ametropia can be easily corrected using ICL/intraocular lenses. This makes a life without glasses or contact lenses possible.
ICL/intraocular lenses are artificial lenses that are implanted into the eye as a substitute or in addition to the natural lens.
For patients, who are severely long-sighted (approx. +3 to approx. +8 dpt.) or short-sighted (approx. -10 to approx.-20 dpt.), phakic intraocular lenses are a very good option for correcting their defective vision. Afterwards, patients usually no longer need reading glasses or contact lenses.
Unfortunately, combining this with LASIK treatment is not possible in cases of severe defective vision.
Good advice is key. Which type of lens is suitable for you depends partly on the severity of your short- or long-sightedness. Here at the Eye Laser Centre, we examine all the parameters. Please contact us for a consultation. We will give you detailed information, answer all your questions and explain all the advantages and possible side effects.
Costs / Lens surgery
The costs for the services we offer in the field of refractive surgery are usually difficult to state in advance. They depend on the individual diagnosis and examination, as well as the medical and surgical treatment. We would of course be happy to provide you with an individual cost estimate.